XLogic G Series - The Compressor You've Been Longing For
The 2-channel SSL XLogic G Series Compressor is considered "The Magic Box". According to Kevin Shirley, leading producer and mixer for recording artists including Aerosmith, Black Crowes, Iron Maiden, Journey, Led Zepplin says, "The SSL 2-channel mix compressor sounds great; they are clean and variable and dynamic". The XLogic G Series Compressor unit is a 1U rack mounting stereo compressor. It utilizes the classic SSL G Series center compressor design elements within a SuperAnalogue design topology. This brings the dual benefits of spectacular audio performance with a universally acclaimed compressor characteristic.
SSL XLogic 1U Series Stereo Compressor
- Legendary SSL G series stereo bus compressor.
- Gain reduction meter as fitted to the classic SSL console range.
- External side chain source select.
- Auto fade with rate control automatic linear fade in/out control.
- Remote connector for remote operation of the auto fade function.
- Type: VCA
- Number of Channels: 2
- Controls: Threshold, Attack, Ratio, Release, Make-Up
- Threshold: -15 dB to 15 dB
- Ratio: 2:1 to 10:1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (±0.2 dB), 100kHz (-3 dB)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Sidechain I/O: 1 x XLR (In)
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Height: 1.75"
- Depth: 13.8"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 729946X2